Quick Tips On Using Remote Employment
Quick Tips on using Remote Employment. Post home based jobs on Remote Employment. We are dedicated to finding you flexible jobs working from home, home based jobs, remote jobs, home based business opportunities, home based franchises, freelance projects and outsourced contracts.
Search for CVs:
If you have chosen a subscription with a CV Search there are a few ways of searching:
1) You can click the CV Search link in 'My Account' after you have logged in.
2) You can click on the search tool in the top left hand corner under the log on section. Here you will find three tabs and you have the choice of Job, Jobseeker and Freelancer.
3) To see the full list, click submit without selecting region, sector or work type.
4) To see more specific details, click your selection before submitting. This will define your search to your criteria.
5) The results will display a list of CV summaries. Click the 'more' link to see the full CV details.
6) The same can be done with the links half way down the left hand side, namely Job Sectors, CV Directory and Freelance Directory.
7) Alternatively, you can navigate via the Employers button on the navigation bar and find the relevant searches.
The Navigation Bar
Find lots of resourceful information and benefits of remote working. If you have any articles or links you would like to submit, please feel free to send them to paula at remoteemployment dot com.
Use your account to keep up to date:
1) Post a job – if you haven't posted your job yet, this is the place to do it. If you have bought an unlimited job package you can post more positions through this function.
2) More Jobs - you can also purchase another subscription if you need to post more than one job.
3) Search CVs as explained above.
4) Profile – update your details whenever they change, change your password if necessary and subscribe or unsubscribe to our mailing list.
5) Update Posted Jobs – you can update any job specification by simply clicking on the update this job link. Once you hit submit the new information will go live.
6) Bookmarks – add CVs to this area so that you don't have to trawl through the CV results again to find a particular candidate.
7) Contacts – find any correspondence you have made through the website. This function will help if you are looking for a particular discussion with a candidate.
8) Subscription History - you have a list of your subscription details and when it will expire.
Keep up to date with news relating to flexible employment, remote working and working from home. This trend is growing and is expected to rise rapidly over the next few years.
More than 3 million people work at home or are home based and it is estimated that this will double by 2012. News can be found at the bottom of the left hand column under the log in and other links. You can also find interesting news in 'Press Room' under Contact on the navigation bar.
If you have any stories that might be of interest to our viewers and would like us to publish them, please contact us on the details below.
For more information on Remote Employment:
Call us on 0844 800 8355
Find Flexible Jobs Working from Home!