Market Your Party Planning Home Business
Marketing your own party plan home based business gives you the opportunity to earn a great income while working around your family with a party plan job or party plan home business. To help you succeed we have put together a list of hints and tips to ensure success for your party planning business.
Read on to find out how we can help you to succeed as a party planner.
In order to establish a successful business you will need to have some marketing and sales skills or experience. Although you will be able to work around your family commitments, you should expect to spend a fair amount of your time marketing your business and finding party hosts.
The success of your business is not contingent on a few friends hosting a party. If you want a successful business and earn a good living working from home, you should include the following in your home based business plans:
- Tell everyone you know about what you do
- Network with Mums over the school gate
- Exhibit your goods at village fetes, community halls and community events
- Create functions in your local area, such as regular coffee mornings
- Find party hosts when you’re at after school activities
- Partner with other community meetings, such as diet or fitness classes
- Place little notices in your local cafe and PO windows
- Find relevant or related sales opportunities
- Hand out leaflets everywhere you go
- Attend training courses and support meetings from your chosen party plan company
- Keep existing customers informed about new collections and promotions
- Invest in new samples when they are launched
Marketing Your Party Plan Business
Marketing is easy, with guests invited into agents' homes - sometimes the host's home, for a well-organised get-together which should be both enjoyable and create an almost captive audience for the items involved. Friends, neighbours, colleagues and relatives are invited to attend and a few simple refreshments are usually offered.
On the day - more often the night - the party starts with the host welcoming guests and encouraging a little social interaction before the main task of demonstrating and selling begins.
Guests are usually allowed to try on samples and to pass items around before orders are finally invited, usually as the party draws to a close. The most common final task of the evening is to invite guests to host parties in their own homes in return for various incentives, usually a small gift coupled with a percentage of the takings on the night.
If you are not able to market your business then your sample kit will be a wasted investment. Ask your family and friends for ideas that might help your home based business. Get them involved, think laterally and you will see your party plan business grow!
Remote Employment offers you a wide variety of Party Plan Jobs where you can work from home, enjoy flexible hours and earn an income working at home with a home based party plan job.
Have a good time working from home as a party planner!
For more information on Remote Employment:
Call us on 0844 800 8355
Find Flexible Jobs Working from Home!