If you want to work from home enter the Helen' O Grady Special Awards and win a home based franchise worth £15k! Now is your big chance to impress your friends and family by winning this prestigious award and have a home based franchise of your very own.
The shortlisted entrants and the winner will enhance their working profile with a National Award by winning the Helen O' Grady Special Award.
Do you want to work from home? Or do you want a career change? Do you have an interest in drama or teaching children? Or maybe an enthusiasm for social interaction and communication with children? Would you like the opportunity to combine your love of drama or your experience of teaching children to run a successful full time business from a home office?
The Helen O’Grady Special Award
The Helen O’Grady Special Award will be presented to a special person who is interested in changing the lives of children and young people in their area. Our unique and affordable international drama programme is already delivered weekly to almost 13,000 children in the UK alone and to many more in twenty five other countries worldwide. Schools recognise the value of the lessons in increasing children’s confidence, self esteem and skill in verbal communication – vital in the world of technology we live in today.
Children’s Language Development
John Bercow MP, following his review of the provision for children’s language development in schools said in August 2008:
“The ability to communicate is an essential life skill for all children and young people in the 21st century. It is at the core of all social interaction. With strong communication skills, children can engage and thrive. Without them children will struggle to learn, achieve, make friends and interact with the world around them.”
Principals with the Academy run classes in an exclusive territory. They can be assured of comprehensive initial training, regular ongoing support and reassuring financial advice.
An interest in and an enthusiasm for drama is far more important than formal drama training. With good teaching, smart administration and excellent marketing and promotion, the possibilities are endless.
The winning entrant will receive a full size territory worth £15,000 and will receive the same excellent training and support for which Helen O' Grady is renowned.
One prize for each award, both valued at £500 each!
Blu Bangle is an exciting new online service offering jewellery for hire! Imagine wearing all the jewellery you ever dreamed of? And you don't have to pay thousands to feel like a celebrity!
Visitors borrow jewellery for special occasions while Members can access hundreds of items of stunning jewellery for work, after six, casual day wear as well as for special occasions, holding as long as they like and swapping as often as they like - a truly bottomless jewellery box!
Total prize value £15, 500!
Helen O' Grady Special Award Criteria
* Must not already run a home based business.
Please answer as many of the following questions as possible, your answers will be used to get a bigger picture of your application.
1. Demonstrate Home Working
* Why would you like to work from home?
* What impact would working from home have on your life?
* What impact would running your own business have on your life?
2. Why should you win the Helen O’Grady Special Award?
* What experience or skills do you have which would help you become an effective Helen O’Grady Principal? Feel free to give as much information as you feel would strenthen your application, without repeating any of the other questions.
* Why do you feel it is important for children to develop verbal communication skills?
* Have you overcome adversity to reach the stage you are now?
* Why should we award this prize to you rather than another entrant? Give us an example of the lengths you would go to in order to win this special award.
3. Your Home Office
* Where would you have your home office? Would it be separate to your living space to afford you the privacy you need to run a business?
* Why do you think working from home is a greener way to work?
* What disciplines would you bring to working from home to ensure maximum productivity?
* What do you think you would most like or dislike about working from home?
* Give us any other information that you feel will help the judges pick you for this special award.
For more information on Remote Employment:
Call us on 0844 800 8355