Managing your environmental impact makes good business sense whatever size your organisation is. Remote Employment recently won a prize through BT and Global Action Plan and will be working with Global Action Plan over the next year to maintain a low carbon footprint and find new ways to reduce our impact on the enviroment.
You can strengthen your business and maximise opportunities by:
- Realising bottom-line efficiency savings - "Common Sense is not always Common Practice" - there are often opportunities to reduce waste in procurement, fuel use, travel and waste management that can save you money in the short term as well as the longer term
- Winning new business - Increasingly procurers are looking to green their supply chains and that means you need to demonstrate your own green credentials in order to win business
- Building your reputation with stakeholders - clients, partners and staff increasingly want to see the environment being taken seriously and reduce risks by working with a responsible and forward-thinking business
- Innovating Change - there are increasing opportunities in the marketplace for new products & services that take the environment into consideration.
How Global Action Plan can Help
Global Action Plan provides a range of services for businesses that can be tailored to suit your specific needs. We have a proven track record in a wide range of areas including carbon management, resource efficiency, transport and environmental management training. We also offer free or discounted services to certain businesses via our funded projects.
Click on the links below to find out more about how we can help your business with:
- Carbon & Resource Management - help measuring and managing your carbon, waste, resources and travel impacts. Help with immediate actions that can be taken and with developing longer term plans around carbon and waste management including climate change mitigation strategies
- Environmental Management System Training - training in systems such as BS8555, ISO14001 and EMAS. EMS troubleshooting and advice on environmental legislation and policy.
- Training for Staff- environmental awareness training for staff from all areas of your business from across the board to specific departments or senior management
- Sustainable Construction- sustainable building advice and guidance, BREEAM Assessment, On-site energy efficiency audits
- Renewable Energy Advice- renewable energy feasibility studies, system development and staff training
FREE and Subsidised Support from Global Action Plan
Global Action Plan can also provide subsidised support for businesses with less than 250 staff in the South-West of England and London. Click on the relevant area to find out if your business is eligible for FREE or SUBSIDISED support from Global Action Plan.
Watch this space to see how Remote Employment works towards the Nationally Certified BS8555!