Business-to-Business With Arise
Even though you may be running your own home based business, if you have a few hours to spare and would like an extra income, Arise Virtual Solutions are looking for homebased, self-employed call center agents.
Please note: This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.
* Working from the comfort of your own home you will be required to take inbound calls or e mails from customers in regards to delivery, payment or return queries. Dependent on the complexity on the call you will take on average two to three calls per half hour of servicing.
* You should have at least one years’ call handling experience and be able to demonstrate that you can use effective questioning and listening skills to understand and determine the customer’s needs. You need to be able to show empathy and work well when under pressure.
* Arise are looking for professional, honest and committed self-employed agents who have a proven track record in providing customers with an unparalleled customer service experience.
* You will need to have the ability to navigate multiple systems, whilst dealing with a customer call.
* You must be able to commit to a five week certification programme for four hours per day and once certified be able to service fifteen hours minimum per week
What you will require:
A dedicated noise free home office where you can work without being disturbed or relied upon.
A PC, wired internet, a dedicated phone and a headset.
To be committed and dedicated to working from home on a long term basis
Want to know more? All your questions on working from home with Arise can be answered here.
Why don’t you visit the Arise website www.ariseworkfromhome.co.uk and find out when their next live on live information session is taking place and come along! Alternatively you call click on the link above and apply now.